- Accommodation 4/5 guests
- Bakers 400 m
- Beaches 20 min drive
- Boat trips from Dinan port
- Car not essential
- Cycle path 50 m
- Dinan town 15 min walk
- Great area for cycling
- Heated pool 400 m
- Outside dining
- River Rance Boat excursions
- Safe parking
- Supermarkets 4 km
- Three adult bikes
- Tourist towns nearby
- Train station - Dinan
- Village restaurant 200 m
- WiFi connection
Riverside loft apartment close to Dinan town and the port
Enjoy : ‘The Loft’ for the wonderful riverside location boasting exceptional picturesque views of the river Rance. Proximity to some of the finest sandy beaches in France. Just a 15 min stroll takes you to the glorious, historical medieval town of Dinan and 15/20 min to the Dinan Port. Easy driving distance to the popular tourist towns of St Malo, Dinard and Mont St Michel. Light and spacious, very well equipped and comfortably accommodates 4/5 guests.
The Location : Stunning! The beautiful village of Lèhon is full of character and known as ‘La Petite Cité de Caractère’ situated in the river valley. Take a walk along the towpath across the road from the property to the very sought after ‘Port de Dinan‘, Here the pretty quay is lined with an excellent choice of waterside restaurants. In the opposite direction, this takes you to the very peaceful Breton countryside, either way is perfect for walking, cycling or just taking a picnic, the choice is yours! Three adult bikes are available at the property for your use!
Amenities In The Village : Léhon is very popular for it’s friendly restaurant ‘La Marmite de L’Abbyee’ serving very tasty, reasonably priced traditional French cuisine. To add to this! There is an excellent boulangerie/pâtisserie “Lerouilly” offering a selection of delicious pâtisseries, croissants, pains aux chocolates together with fresh baguettes and loaves for your day-to-day requirements. Further up the road from the ‘boulangerie’ there is the village ‘boucherie’ (butchers).
The village also boasts a free of charge daily mini bus service (Dinamo) from Léhon to Dinan town, the port and Lanvalley, this service runs daily from Mon to Sat every 45 Mins during the season.
‘The Abbey of Saint-Magloire’, a stunning building leading back to the 9th century, you can learn all about its history and be privy to some more amusing tales on one of the guided tours. Here also throughout the year there are art/craft exhibitions plus concerts.
‘Les Pommiers’, welcomes you to their outdoor heated swimming pool complex, comprising of 3 swimming pools: one large pool with toboggan: 25 m x 15 m (depth 2 m) the second pool 12 m x 6 m (depth 1 m) a paddling pool and solarium. This complex is open all year round and a mire 5 min walk from the property.
The Sandy Beaches : 20 min drive from the property you have a choice of 11 golden sandy beaches at St Jacut de la Mer and further afield more beaches, boutiques, restaurants/bars and a stunning marina at the seaside resort at Saint Cast Plage. There are many more beautiful beaches dotted along the Emerald Coastline, the choice is endless!
About the property : This fabulous riverside loft apartment has been beautifully renovated to a very high standard. The property has to offer, light, spacious and very comfortable accommodation on 2 floors. At the rear of the apartment you have the access to a pretty secluded outside dining area, ideal for alfresco dining. Furnished with 2 garden tables, garden chairs, 4 deck chairs and Gas BBQ.
Parking : Parking place located in front of the property.
Nearby Local Activities
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Coastal walks|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 1 double bed||► 2 single beds||► Cot|
|► Highchair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Tumble dryer||► Microwave||► Electric Oven|
|► Gas Hob||► Fridge freezer||► Nespresso machine|
|► Kettle / Toaster||► TV – FR-TNT||► TV Netflix channels|
|► CD/DVD player||► Iron and board||► Garden furniture|
Ground floor :
- Spacious, open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Utility room, equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer.
First floor :
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with king sized double bed (1,60).
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds (0.90).
- Spacious family bathroom, bath with shower unit and toilet.
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Compulsory end of stay cleaning fee : 60€
Upon request bed linen and towels service:
- Double bed : 28€ (One guest 24€)
- Single : 14€
The payment for the above fees are requested onsite at the end of your stay.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Local management service.
- Local information pack.
|2020 Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Min Stay (Nights)|
|03 Apr – 07 Jun||€575||7|
|08 Jun – 05 Jul||€650||7|
|06 Jul – 30 Aug||€875||7|
|31 Aug – 27 Sept||€625||7|
|28 Sept – 16 Oct||€575||7|
|17 Oct – 06 Nov||€650||7|
|07 Nov – 18 Dec||€575||7|
|19 Dec – 04 Jan 2021||€795||7|
- Monday changeover day during the summer season from 08 Jun to 27 Sept, alternatively for other periods we are flexible, please enquire for further details.
- Payment options : Euros by bank transfer.
- 20% deposit is required to secure you’re booking.
- The remaining balance is due to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- Every paying guest 18 years and over is subject to paying a local tourist tax. This sum is paid in addition to the cost of your stay and will be added to your quotation at the time of booking.
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address: Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
- Gas central heating charges – During the low and mid seasons (Jan to end of April & Oct to Dec 2020) the allowance is 50 units per week. Anything consumed over this limit will be charged at local tariff GDF rates.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
St Malo Ferry Port – 22 km
International Airport – Dinard/Pleurtuit – 20 km
Ryanair low cost flights
Local Transport Dinard Airport :