- Accommodates 6 persons
- All amenities - 200 m
- Bakers - 100 m
- Beaches Dinard - 23 km
- Bus services in Dinan
- Cafés / restaurants - 100 m
- Car not essential
- Cycle path - 1 km
- Dinard airport - 16 km
- Great for kids all ages
- Mont Saint Michel - 30 km
- Outside dining
- Safe interior parking
- Secluded sun terrace
- St Malo ferry port - 30 km
- Suitable for the elderly
- Supermarkets - 3 km
- Tourist towns nearby
- Train station - Dinan
- WiFi connection
Property located in the Dinan Port
This fabulous riverside property boasts stunning views of the port, the viaduct and ramparts. The property, formally an old tannery, has been beautifully restored and is located in the very sought-after Port of Dinan. Just a 2 minute stroll across the old bridge brings you to the boulangerie and an excellent choice of restaurants and bars. Very easy access to Dinan town centre by the picturesque Rue de Jerzual, a very worthwhile climb up the steep hill! La Tannerie really has a wonderful location, everything is on your door step, a car isn’t essential, as there are bus and train services in the town of Dinan and in the port the ‘Bus de Mer’ taxi bus services to Dinard and St Malo.
About Dinan Port: Possibly the most attractive part of Dinan, the quay is lined with old stone houses, many of which are now waterside restaurants. Walk across the 15th century stone bridge to Lanvallay and find out about life on the river at the Maison de la Rance discovery centre. From the port, climb the steep Rue de Petit Fort, leading to Rue de Jerzual which is a cobbled hill with half-timbered houses.
Getting around: The Corsaire de Dinan boat leaves from Port de Dinan and heads down the river Rance to discover Dinard and the Corsair city of St. Malo. The ever -popular Jaman V river cruise boat leaves from the quay outside the Bar des Vedettes four/five times a day to visit Lehon. The flat towpaths in the port and its vicinity make it ideal for cycling for all ages.
The port of Dinan offers a free of charge daily mini bus service (Dinamo) to Dinan town center then onto Léhon and Lanvalley, this service runs daily from Mon to Sat every 45 Mins during the season.
The village of Léhon just 15 minutes walking distance along the tow path from the property, welcomes you to their outdoor heated swimming pool complex, comprising of 3 swimming pools: one large pool with toboggan: 25 m x 15 m (depth 2 m) the second pool 12 m x 6 m (depth 1 m) a paddling pool and solarium. This complex is open all year round and a mire 5 min walk from the property.
Activities within the Area
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks GR34|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 2 king beds||► 2 single beds||► Cot|
|► Highchair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Tumble dryer||► Microwave||► Fridge freezer|
|► Electric Oven||► Gas Hob||► Nespresso machine|
|► Kettle, toaster||► TV – UK + FR Sat||► CD player|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Barbecue||► Smoke detectors|
Ground floor :
- The entrance by a pretty veranda
- Cosy sitting room
- Well equipped kitchen / dining area, suitable for 8 people at ease.
- Utility room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer.
First floor :
- Bedroom 1 : King bed with ensuite bathroom / WC
- Bedroom 2 : Twin beds (0.90) with ensuite shower room / WC
Second floor :
- Bedroom 3 : King bed with ensuite shower room / WC
Outside space: Enclosed private courtyard/Terrace
- At the rear of the property there is a lovely private enclosed terrace equipped with a teak table and chairs, parasol and a large Weber BBQ with utensils.
- Within this area there is enough space to park one large or two small cars and there are secure lockable front gates to the property.
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Compulsory end of stay cleaning fee : 75€
Upon request bed linen and towels service:
- Double bed : 24€ (One guest 20€)
- Single : 12€
The payment for the above fees are requested onsite at the end of your stay.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Friendly local management service.
- Full local information pack.
|2021 Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Min Stay (Nights)|
|05 Jun – 03 Sept||€1150,00||7|
|03 Sept – 18 Sept||€865.00||7|
- Saturday Changeover day.
- Payment in Euros by bank transfer.
- 20% deposit to secure the booking.
- The remaining balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send to – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
St Malo Ferry Port : 30 km
International Airport – Dinard/Pleurtuit : 16 km
Ryanair low cost flights
Local Transport Dinard Airport :
“I can recommend to you the place and the host with a good conscience”
The house is located directly at the port of Dinan and in a short walk to the medieval city center. The traditional build stone house is well equipped, nicely furnished and clean. You can start the day with breakfast in the private garden. Our Host Judith is a friendly, smart and open-minded. We had wonderful vacations. I can recommend to you the place and the host with a good conscience. Thank you for all Judith; Phil
- Reviewed 29 July 2018
“This wonderful accommodation was definitely the perfect choice”
- Reviewed 01 July 2018
- : La Tannerie - Riverside Property - Dinan Port