Perfect climate for Golf
Brittany’s temperate coastal climate is warmed by the Gulf Stream. Tidal patterns create micro-climates around the region and the southern coast gets more than 2200 hours of sunshine per year. This means that Brittany’s golf courses can welcome players all year round and even if you do get a spot of rain, it’s often quick to pass and you may well get four seasons in one day!
SO WHY CHOOSE BRITTANY FOR YOU'RE GOLFING BREAK:
There are lots of reasons why! Carefully designed courses suitable for all levels can be found across the region nestled among spectacular scenery. Uncrowded greens, inexpensive fees and easy access combine to make the region a natural choice. The lure of a warm welcome and fine gastronomy should seal the deal but if not, read our list of ten good reasons why you should choose Brittany…
- DINARD : 18 hole course – 2nd oldest course in France – excellent clifftop links. (Address: 53 Boulevard de la Houle, 35800 Saint-Briac-sur-Mer)
- TREMEREUC : (next village after Pleurtuit) : 9 hole course – fantastic food. (Address: 14 Rue de Dinan, 22490 Tréméreuc)
- ST MALO LE TRONCHET: 27 hole complex. (Address: Domaine de Saint-Yvieux, 35540 Le Tronchet)
- ST CAST PENGUEN PLAGE : 18 hole – Nine holes run alongside Pen Guen beach, while nine others wind along the plateau above. (Address : Route du 22380, Saint Cast Le Guildo)
- PLENEUF VAL-ANDRE : 18 holes in an exceptional location, noted as one of the most beautiful in Europe. (Address: Rue de la Plage des Vallées, 22370 Pléneuf-Val-André).