Why choose Brittany Connections :
We offer full management of your holiday home leaving you to enjoy the income and use of your house for what it was intended – a holiday! This service includes dealing with the lettings combined with the property management changeovers. These two services guarantee that your investment receives the best possible care and attention, so your home is secure and in very safe hands. All this for just one simple management fee! (No added fee’s for callouts etc!). Alternatively, if you prefer to maintain the management duties, we are more than happy to act as a Booking Agent to help you boost your occupancy rate.. just ask!
We pride ourselves on our excellent level of service. We are a small business that takes great care and satisfaction offering ‘the personal touch’, so often lacking with larger companies. Our policy is we like to visit our guests whenever possible, as we feel the feedback from them, is a very important factor for a successful business.
We are trustworthy, dedicated and our commitment is to ensure the security and cleanliness of your French holiday home for the incoming guests. The fees charged by us are easily recouped by regular letting and it is our intentions to make sure that each holiday let runs as smoothly as possible, resulting in clients wishing to re-book the following year, and recommend your property to others.
This full package includes the rental booking contract, the advertising of your property on our informative yet uncomplicated website and the holiday rental management service for which we charge a fee varying from 25% to 30% of the weekly advertised rental charge. The service fee varies as its calculated on the price of the advertised weekly rental charge, the minimum service charge per booking is 150€.
The Booking procedure and what this involves
- Website promotion 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responding to all enquiries, updating availability charts and keeping spread sheet records of all our rentals.
- We will maintain telephone or email contact with our clients from the first enquiry until they arrive in France.
- Where applicable, we will be available to deal with any discrepancies onsite.
- Referring surplus bookings from our other listings to your property.
- Confirmation of bookings, forwarding the relevant documents i.e. the BF and the T & C’s contract, requesting the 20% deposit to secure the reservation.
- Requesting the remainder balance plus the returnable £200 damage deposit four weeks prior to the start of the holiday.
- Two weeks prior to the holiday we request the ETA and forward the road directions and provide the details for the key collection.
- On departure day, we carry out a property check and if we find this to be satisfactory, we return the damage deposit cheque within 2 weeks of the guests departure.
The holiday lettings changeover service
- A clean property is your key to success in the letting market, we will organise the cleaning between changeovers.
- We will check your property prior to the client’s arrival to clarify that everything is in order for the incoming guests.
- We like to know that our guests are happy and satisfied with our services, for this reason, we keep in very good contact during their stay and like to visit if we are in the vicinity.
- In case a problem or an emergency occurs, we will issue the guests with our contact number, we are contactable at all times 24/7.
- On-call after hours service – no extra fee’s.
- After the guests departure, a property inspection will be carried out, if there are any discrepancies they will be dealt with ASAP.
We will provide a local information pack. This will contain details about how any necessary equipment works, where to dispose of rubbish, informing the guests of any house rules and a selection of our personal suggestions in the immediate area of “where“:
- To eat & drink
- Late night entertainments
- Holiday attractions.
- Local golf courses.
- Shopping guide.
- Local doctors surgeries, dentists, pharmacies and hospitals etc.
The end of stay cleaning fee
This fee will be charged to the guests and we request the payment to be made onsite at the end of their stay.
- One bedroom property : 50 euros.
- Two bedroom property : 60 euros.
- Three bedroom property : 65 euros.
- Four bedroom property : 75 euros.
These following services are available to the guests
- Bed linen : 15€ per guest
- Towels – bath and hand towel : 5€ per guest.
- Welcome hamper : 30€ service charge for shopping and delivering basics foods; bread, milk, eggs, tea, coffee, fruit juice, cereals, preserves etc..
If you’re interested in earning the most out of your property, we can manage the details, simply enquire for more information, as we would be very happy to help!