- Accommodates 7 persons
- Activities in the port
- All Amenities Dinan - 1 km
- Beaches 20 mins drive
- Car not essential
- Changeover day Friday
- Cycle path 50 m
- Enclosed sun terrace
- Great for kids all ages
- Pet friendly on request
- River Rance Boat excursions
- St Malo ferry port 29 km
- Supermarkets - 3 km
- Tourist towns nearby
- WiFi connection
Beautiful Country Property located in the Stunning Dinan Port
New Addition to Brittany Connections April 2022
Enjoy ‘La Maison Cachée’ for the wonderful riverside location in the heart of the beautiful port of Dinan. Comfortably accommodates 7 guests, very well equipped and tastefully decorated throughout. A couple of minutes stroll from the property across the old bridge, brings you to the boulangerie. Here the pretty quai is lined with an excellent choice of riverside restaurants and bars. The medieval town is a walk away via the picturesque Rue de Jerzual. Proximity and easy driving distance to the sublime Emerald Coast where you will discover some of the finest sandy beaches in France, the choice is endless…..
Visiting the local area There are transport services (bus & train station) in the town of Dinan and In Dinan port during the summer season. The ‘Bus de Mer’ offer a boat taxi service to the very popular tourist towns of St Malo and Dinard. The port also offers a free of charge daily mini bus service (Dinamo) to Dinan town center. This service runs daily from Mon to Sat every 45 Mins during the summer season. Everything is on your door step, a car really isn’t essential.
Activities in the Port Club de Canoé Kayak de la Rance : Hire a kayak, a paddle or a canoe and go sailing on the river Rance! Rentals in July and August from 10am to 6pm and all year round by reservation.
Dina’Vig : Discover the Rance riverside in an other way! Hire an electric boat ride, no need for a boating licence, they offer many journeys from one hour to the entire day, on boats from 4 to 9 persons
Kaouann : Have to offer a bicycle rental service in the port. From a ride of a few hours along the Rance to an itinerant hike over several days, offering hybrid bikes, electric bikes, children’s bikes, trailers, baby seats and even a tandem! They also can advise you on cycle rides around Dinan and on loops passing through Saint-Malo, Dinard, Evran.. In summer guided bike rides with tasting of local products will also be offered.The flat towpaths in the port and its vicinity make it ideal for cycling for all ages.
The forever-popular Jaman V river cruise boat leaves from the quay outside the Bar des Vedettes four to five times a day to visit Léhon.
Léhon the next village (15/20 min walking distance along the tow path from the property) welcomes you to their outdoor heated swimming pool complex, comprising of 3 swimming pools: one large pool with toboggan: 25 m x 15 m (depth 2 m) the second pool 12 m x 6 m (depth 1 m) a paddling pool and solarium. This complex is open all year round, certainly ideal for all the family and well worth a visit!
About the Property La Maison Cachée is located 50 meters from the quai and has to offer, light, spacious and very comfortable accommodation, retaining the feeling of a very cosy family home. Designed to accommodate 1-2 families, the property has been renovated to a very high standard and combines the charm of the old stone and contemporary comfort. Open and spacious volumes optimize the supply of light in every room and invite conviviality.
Outside space: From the lounge area you have direct access to the delightful, secluded dining sun terrace. Here you will enjoy the privacy and benefits of the beautiful warm summer sunshine for most of the day. This area is furnished with teak garden furniture seating for 8 at ease, sun lounger, parasol and barbecue.
Parking There is ample space to park your car safely at the front of the property.
Activities within the Area
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks GR34|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 1 King bed||► 1 Double bed||► 1 Twin converts to king bed|
|► 1 Single bed||► Microwave||► Electric Oven|
|► Gas Hob||► Dishwasher||► Fridge freezer|
|► Washing machine||► Tumble dryer||► Kettle|
|► Toaster||► Coffee machine||► Free WiFi connection|
|► TV – UK + FR channels||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Teak garden furniture||► Barbecue||► Smoke detectors|
- A very warm and welcoming entrance
- Attractive, light and spacious dining room with a good sized reception table with seating for 6/8
- Elegant sitting room, beautifully decorated and furnished with 2 comfortable sofas and armchair – 46″ LCD TV
- Fully equipped kitchen, open to the sitting/dining room area
- Utility room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer
First floor (4 bedrooms, 2 ensuite and 1 family bathroom)
- The master bedroom : King-size bed (1,60 x 2,00) with ensuite Italian shower room and toilet
- Bedroom 2 : double bed (1.40 x 1,90) with ensuite shower room and toilet
- Bedroom 3 : Single bed (0,90 x 1,90)
- Bedroom 4 : Twin beds (0,90 x 1,90) these beds can also be configured into a king size bed
- Family bathroom with bath and shower screen
- Separate toilet
Linen, towels and end of stay clean
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Mandatory cleaning fee : 85€.
- Bed linen hiring service : 15€ / person
- Double bed for 1 person : 26€
- Towels hiring service : 6€ / person.
The payment for the above are requested onsite, at the end of your stay.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Friendly local management service.
- Local information pack.
To ensure that you have a very pleasant and comfortable stay, La Maison Cachée is managed by Brittany Connections (Renowned property management and booking service company)
|2022 Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Min Stay (Nights)|
|17 Jun – 30 Jun||€895,00||7|
|01 Jul – 01 Sept||€1200,00||7|
|02 Sept – 16 Sept||€895.00||7|
- Friday Changeover day.
- Payment in Euros by bank transfer.
- 20% deposit to secure the booking.
- The remaining balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking
- £300 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send to – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
Brittany Ferries (From Portsmouth ferry port)
Condor Ferries :
Further afield : Very economical ferry prices:
Rennes INT Airport : 60 km (45 min drive to the property)
Compagnie EasyJet :
Nantes INT Airport : 163 km (1 hour 45 min drive from the property)
Ryanair low cost flights
Brest INT Airport
Depart London St-Pancras – Arrive Rennes (5 hours 24 minutes)
TGV : Paris to Rennes : 1 hr 26 mins