- Accommodates 4/6 guests
- All amenities - 2 km
- Beaches 8 min drive
- Beautiful riverside views
- Café / Restaurants 2 km
- Car recommended
- Changeover day Friday
- Dinan center 18 km
- Dinard center 8 km
- Outside dining
- Pellet stove (winter lets)
- Safe parking
- Secluded garden
- St Malo ferry port - 15 km
- Sun terrace
- VTT adult bikes (2)
- WiFi connection
Privileged location! Stunning Riverside Views, 10 Min to Sandy Beaches
Enjoy : Paradise cottage for its privileged peaceful location, breathtaking riverside views, comfortable, very well presented, clean and cosy accommodation. Easy and quick access to the main roads and to the popular tourist towns and attractions. Very close proximity to the wonderful, safe sandy beaches; the choice is endless….
The Location: Fabulons! only a very short driving distance from the sought after coastal village at St Jacut de la Mer. Here you have a choice of 11 wonderful safe Sandy beaches and a good selection of beach activities during the summer months. The village offers a very good choice of restaurants, cafes/bars and there is an open market every Friday morning. Bike hire is also available at the beach snack/bar called ‘La Paillote’. Fishing on foot is a widely practiced activity on the main beach “La Rougeret” when the tide is out. Saint Jacut is also very popular for its beautiful coastal walks. The tourist towns, Dinard, Dinan and Saint Malo are between 10 / 20 minutes driving distance from the cottage.
The local village: Ploubalay is 2 km from the property; here you have all the amenities you would expect to find in a small town, together with 2 bakeries, 3 supermarkets and a good selection of cafes and restaurants.
About the Property: Very well equipped, tastefully furnished and comfortable accommodation, a lovely welcoming cottage to return to at the end of the day! Well maintained secluded garden, equipped with a wide choice of comfortable garden furniture. Paradise cottage is a wonderful location to unwind and relax and for a wonderful family holiday…
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks GR34|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 1 double bed (1,60)||► 2 Single beds||► Travelling cot|
|► Baby booster chair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Tumble dryer||► Microwave||► Fridge freezer|
|► Electric cooker||► Coffee machine||► Kettle|
|► Toaster||► TV – UK + FR Sat||► CD player|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Barbecue||► Electric heating|
|► VTT Bikes||► DVD’s, books||► A selection of games & toys|
Ground floor :
- Open-plan, well equipped kitchen/diner, access to the sun terrace and garden.
- During the chilly seasons! Paradise cottage is equipped with a new pellet stove, this will definitely keep you warm and cosy….!
First floor :
- Sitting room
- Shower room
- Separate toilet.
Second floor :
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Compulsory cleaning fee : 70€.
- Bed linen hiring service : 16€ / person
- Double bed for 1 person : 26€
- Towels hiring service – 6€ / person.
The payment for the above are requested onsite at the end of your stay.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Friendly local management service available.
- Full local information pack.
|2022 Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Changeover Day||Min Stay (Nights)|
|01 Jan – 08 Apr||€625.00||flexible||7|
|09 Apr – 06 May||€650.00||flexible||7|
|07 May – 30 Jun||€675.00||flexible||7|
|01 Jul – 25 Aug||€975.00||Friday||7|
|26 Aug – 21 Oct||€650,00||flexible||7|
|22 Oct – 04 Nov||€750.00||Saturday||7|
|05 Nov – 16 Dec||€650,00||flexible||7|
|17 Dec – 03 Jan 2023||€850,00||Saturday|
- Friday Changeover day in the high/peak season (02 July – 26 August 2022) other dates are flexible
- Payment options: Euros by bank transfer. Payment in euros onsite is possible, please enquire for further details
- We request the remaining balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE
- ‘Taxe de Séjour’ : Every paying guest 18 years and over is subject to paying a local French tourist tax. This sum is paid in addition to the cost of your stay and will be added to your quotation at the time of booking. The revenue generated by the tourist tax is donated to the tourist office of the Dinan Agglomération.
- Heating charges – During the low & mid seasons (01 Jan to 28 May & 01 Oct to 31 Dec ) allowance 300 KW per week. Anything consumed over this limit will be charged at local tariff EDF rates (0,19 / KW).
- Long winter lets available at reasonably prices.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
Brittany Ferries (From Portsmouth ferry port)
Condor Ferries :
Further afield : Very economical ferry prices:
Rennes INT Airport : 60 km (45 min drive to the property)
Compagnie EasyJet :
Nantes INT Airport : 163 km (1 hour 45 min drive from the property)
Ryanair low cost flights
Brest INT Airport
Depart London St-Pancras – Arrive Rennes (5 hours 24 minutes)
TGV : Paris to Rennes : 1 hr 26 mins