- Accommodates 6 persons
- All amenities - 5 km
- Beaches - 5 km
- Cafés / restaurants - 5 km
- Enclosed private garden
- Great for kids all ages
- Log fire
- Outside dining
- Outside dining
- Pet friendly
- Ping-pong table
- Private parking for 3 cars
- St Malo ferry port - 21 km
- Sun terrace
- Tourist towns nearby
- WiFi connection
Country property, peaceful location close to sandy beaches
Enjoy La Ville Thomas for its beautiful countryside location, proximity to some of the finest beaches in France as well as being close to Saint Malo, Dinan and Dinard. Tastefully decorated, very cosy and well presented accommodation, comfortably accommodates 2 to 6 guests.
The location Wonderful! just a short drive to the coastal village at St Jacut de la Mer. Here you have a choice of 11 wonderful safe sandy beaches and a good selection of beach activities during the summer months. The village boasts an excellent choice of restaurants, cafes/bars and there is an open market every Friday morning. Bike hire is also available at the beach snack/bar called ‘La Paillote’. Fishing on foot is a widely practiced activity on the main beach “La Rougeret” when the tide is out. Saint Jacut is also very popular for its beautiful coastal walks.
The local village Ploubalay 5 km from the property, here you have all the amenities you would expect to find in a small town, together with supermarkets, bakery, banks, pharmacy a good selection of cafes and restaurants. Every Friday morning there is a small market in the square, selling fresh local produce. There are also bus services available to the surrounding area.
About the Property La Ville Thomas is totally secluded within its own well-maintained grounds and ideally located in a calm and peaceful hamlet. The property is tastefully decorated, very well equipped and offers light, spacious and comfortable accommodation. The outside space boasts a good-sized secluded garden with secure front gates. The sun terrace is furnished with comfortable garden furniture. La Ville Thomas is also an excellent base for visiting the area having very easy access to the main roads leading to the popular tourist towns and attractions.
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► G34 Coastal path|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 1 King bed||► 4 single beds||► Cot|
|► Highchair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Stair gate||► Microwave||► Fridge freezer|
|► Electric Oven||► Gas Hob||► Dolce Gusto coffee machine|
|► Kettle, toaster||► TV – UK + FR Sat||► Radio / CD|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Sun loungers||► Barbecue|
|► Selection of VTT Bikes||► Outdoor ping pong table||► Electric heating|
Ground floor :
- Lounge / dining room : access direct to the sun terrace and garden.
- kitchen / breakfast room, access direct to the sun terrace.
First floor :
- Bedroom 1 : king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, with bath and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 : Two single beds (0.90)
- Bedroom 3 : Two single beds (0.90)
- Bathroom : Bath with shower screen and toilet.
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Mandatory cleaning fee : 90€.
- Bed linen and towels service : 26€ / guest
- One guest occupying a double bed supplement : 12€
The payment for the above are requested onsite, at the end of your stay.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Friendly local management service.
- Local information pack.
|2024 – Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Changeover Day||Min Stay (Nights)|
|06 Jan – 29 Mar||€795||flexible||7|
|30 Mar – 12 Apr||€850||Saturday||7|
|13 Apr – 31 May||€795||flexible||7|
|01 Jun – 28 Jun||€850||flexible||7|
|29 Jun – 30 Aug||€1275||Saturday||7|
|31 Aug – 25 Oct||€850||flexible||7|
|26 Oct – 08 Nov||€950||Saturday||7|
|09 Nov – 20 Dec||€855||flexible||7|
|21 Dec – 01 Jan 2024||€1250||Saturday||7|
- Saturday Changeover day in the high/peak season (01 June – 02 Sept 2024). Other periods can be flexible, please enquire.
- Payment options: Euros or Sterling by bank transfer. (The advertised rates are in euros, so if you would like to make the payments in Sterling, the ex-rate will be calculated at the current tourist’s rate on the day of your booking for the deposit payment, the same policy will apply for the balance payment.
- A 20% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- We request the remaining balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- £300 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
- Every paying guest 18 years and over is subject to paying a local tourist tax. This sum is paid in addition to the cost of your stay and will be added to your quotation at the time of booking. The revenue generated by the tourist tax is donated to the tourist office of the Dinan Agglomération.
- Heating charges – During the low & mid seasons (01 Jan to 20 May & 01 Oct to 31 Dec ) allowance 300 KW per week. Anything consumed over this limit will be charged at 2024 local tariff EDF rates (0.23 € / KW).
- Long winter lets available, please enquire.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
Brittany Ferries (From Portsmouth ferry port)
Condor Ferries :
Further afield : Very economical ferry prices:
Rennes INT Airport : 60 km (45 min drive to the property)
Compagnie EasyJet :
Nantes INT Airport : 163 km (1 hour 45 min drive from the property)
Ryanair low cost flights
Brest INT Airport
Depart London St-Pancras – Arrive Rennes (5 hours 24 minutes)
TGV : Paris to Rennes : 1 hr 26 mins
Recent Property Reviews
Perfect holiday, clean and comfortable accommodation
We stayed at La Ville Thomas for 2 weeks, we found the cottage to be absolutely perfect to accommodate our family which included our grandchildren. We really couldn’t fault the accommodation, very well maintained, clean, well equipped and comfortable. We have happy memories and without doubt would like to recommend La Ville Thomas for a great holiday rental in a perfect location.
We will certainly be returning next year !
My sister and I recently stayed at the Villa Thomas and our experience was extremely positive, from the hospitable and friendly greeting from Judith on our arrival, and indeed throughout our stay, to the wonderful comfortable and beautifully furbished villa with its large enclosed garden (which was perfect for our two dogs). With so many places to visit from Dinard, Dinan and St Malo and a number of local beaches at St Jacut de la Mer, only a short drive away, the location could not have been more ideal. We will certainly be returning next year.
Ideal for a long winter let
Long Winter Let – La Villa Thomas is a beautiful cottage, comfortable, well equipped in an excellent location! just 5 mins drive from the sandy beaches at St Jacut de la Mer, another plus, the property has very easy access to the main roads leading to the popular tourist towns : St Malo, Dinan, Dinard. I rented the property for a 3 month long winter let and fell in love with it! and the location was so very peaceful. Judith the property manager from Brittany Connections, made my stay extremely pleasurable, she was very helpful and caring. Thank you Judith once again for a very memorable stay…
We have stayed many times, always very clean and comfortable..
Lovely property with an excellent location – We have stayed many times at La Ville Thomas, a very comfortable property, well equipped with all the mod cons and good quality bedding for a good night’s sleep! The location is fabulous with very easy access to the beaches, the local village and the main roads leading to the tourist towns, Dinan, Dinard and St Malo. We always receive a very warm welcome from Judith upon our arrival and we can’t recommend a stay here, enough. Thank you again Judith and we look forward to seeing you again very soon…
Fantastic location, lovely property with all the mod cons…
We have stayed many times at La Ville Thomas, lovely property with all the mod cons. Fantastic location, easy access to all the local villages and main roads to get about. We are always receive a very warm welcome from Judith upon our arrival. Can’t recommend a stay here, enough.