- Accommodates 6 persons
- All amenities - 2 km
- Bakers - 800 m
- Beaches - 4 km
- Bus services in Ploubalay
- Cafés / Restaurants - 2 km
- Car recommended
- Dinard Airport - 7 km
- Enclosed private garden
- Friday changeover
- Great for kids all ages
- Mont Saint Michel 65 km
- Outside dining
- Pet friendly on request
- Safe parking
- St Malo ferry port - 17 km
- Suitable for the elderly
- Supermarket - 900 m
- Tourist towns nearby
- WiFi connection
Property very close to beaches and Beaussais su Mer
Enjoy : Les Domaines for its ideal location! within walking distance to the local town, 5 minutes drive to the sandy beaches, spacious, very clean and comfortable accommodation and its beautiful countryside views.
The location : Les Domaines definitely makes an excellent base for a wonderful family holiday! attractive for tourism and sporting activities such as boating, surfing, swimming, fishing, horse riding and the nearest golf course is at Dinard. The property has very easy access to the main roads leading to the beaches, tourist attractions and our beautiful historic towns, Dinan, Dinard and Saint Malo and further afield the very famous Mont Saint Michel. For guests who enjoy cycling or strolling through the quiet countryside the location is also ideal.
Beaches : The cottage is just a short distance from the bay of Lancieux and the very sought after coastal village at St Jacut de la Mer. Here you have a choice of 11 wonderful safe sandy beaches and a good selection of beach activities to offer during the summer months. The village boasts a good choice of restaurants, cafes/bars and there is an open market every Friday morning. Bike hire is also available at the beach snack/bar called ‘La Paillote’. Fishing on foot is a widely practiced activity on the main beach “La Rougeret” when the tide is out. Saint Jacut is also very popular for its beautiful coastal walks.
The local village Ploubalay : An easy 10 minute walking distance from the property, here you have all the amenities you would expect to find in a small town, together with supermarkets, bakery, banks, pharmacy a good selection of cafes and restaurants. Every Friday morning there is a small market in the square, selling fresh local products. There are also bus services available to the surrounding area.
About the Property : This delightful, well equipped, light and spacious country cottage has a lot to offer including beautiful views overlooking the countryside. Les Domaines has a warm cosy atmosphere, is well equipped and has nice furnishings and good bedding. It’s totally secluded within its own grounds with secure front gates, an ideal place to relax and safe for children to play in. The warm and friendly French owners Pierre and Giselle live onsite and are very discreet. I am very happy to reassure you that the grounds in front of the property are exclusively for the guests use only, as Pierre and Giselle have their own private entrance and private garden behind their property at Les Domaines.
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► Double bed||► 4 single beds||► Cot|
|► Highchair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Electric Oven||► Induction Hob||► Fridge freezer|
|► Microwave||► Coffee machine||► Kettle|
|► Toaster||► TV – UK + FR Sat||► CD player|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Sun loungers||► Barbecue|
|► Electric heating||► Children’s slide|
Ground floor :
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (1.40)
- Bathroom : Bath with shower screen.
- Separate toilet.
- Open-plan spacious lounge dining area.
- Fully equipped Kitchen.
First Floor :
- Bedroom 2 : Twin beds (0.90).
- Bedroom 3 : Twin beds (0.90).
- Shower room with toilet.
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Compulsory 65€ cleaning charge.
- Bed linen hiring service – 16€ / person
- Towels hiring service – 6€ / person.
The payments for the above are requested onsite.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Local management service.
- Local information pack.
|2021 Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Changeover Day||Min Stay (Nights)|
|01 May – 04 Jul||€575.00||flexible||7|
|05 Jul – 29 Aug||€895.00||Monday||14|
|30 Aug – 02 Oct||€575.00||flexible||7|
- 2 weeks minium rental period during the high/peak season (Mon 26 July – Mon 30 Aug).
- Monday Changeover day in the high/peak season (05 July – 30 Aug).
- Payment options: Euros by bank transfer.
- We request the remaining balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
- Long winter lets available at very reasonably prices.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Please contact for the availability for this property.
Local Travel Information
|By Ferry :|
St Malo Ferry Port 17 km
By Air :
International Airport – Dinard/Pleurtuit 7 km –
Ryanair low cost flights
Local Transport Dinard Airport :
- Review Submitted 26 Jun 2019
- Review Submitted 15 Aug 2018