- Accommodates 7 persons
- All amenities - 300 m
- Bakers - 200 m
- Beaches - 4 km
- Bus services in Ploubalay
- Cafes / restaurants - 300 m
- Enclosed private garden
- Friday changeover
- Great for kids all ages
- Mont Saint Michel 55 km
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Secluded spacious grounds
- St Malo ferry port - 18 km
- Suitable for the elderly
- Tourist towns nearby
- WiFi connection
Enjoy : Le Clos Salmon for its spacious, light and very clean accommodation, easy and quick access to the main roads leading to the popular tourist towns and attractions in close proximity to the wonderful, safe sandy beaches; the choice is endless!
The property is located in a very quiet area in the pretty town of Ploubalay (Beaussais sur Mer) boasting all the amenities that you would expect to find in a small town, including a good selection of restaurants and cafés.
This elegant property is just 8 minutes drive from the very sought after coastal village at St Jacut de la Mer. Here you have the choice of eleven wonderful safe, sandy beaches and small coves. This charming fishermans’ village boasts an excellent choice of restaurants and cafes/bars – market day is every Friday morning, selling fresh local produce.
About the Property: Very well equipped, spacious, light and comfortable accommodation, a lovely welcoming property to return to at the end of the day! Well maintained, secluded grounds, boasting 3 garden areas with plenty of space for children to play in. The entrance to the property has secure front gates and very safe parking.
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 1 king bed||► 2 double beds||► Single bed|
|► Highchair||► Cot||► Washing machine|
|► Dishwasher||► Microwave||► Fridge freezer|
|► Electric Oven||► Induction Hob||► Coffee machine|
|► Kettle, toaster||► TV – UK + FR Sat||► Home cinema|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Sun loungers||► Barbecue|
Ground floor :
- Lounge : Spacious and comfortable.
- Dining room : Seating for 10 guests.
- Kitchen / breakfast room.
- Utility room.
- Shower room with toilet.
First floor :
- Bedroom 1 : Master bedroom with king-sized bed and ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 : Double bed.
- Bedroom 3 : Double bed.
- Bedroom 4 : Single bed.
- Family shower room with toilet
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided
- Compulsory 95€ cleaning charge
- Bed linen hiring service – Sgl bed 16€, Dbl bed 30€.
- Towels hiring service – 6€ / person.
The payment for the above are requested onsite, at the end of your stay.
- English and French spoken
- Local management service
- Local information pack
Le Clos Salmon 2023 renting season :
This property is generally only available during the peak season, July and August. Please enquire for the availability
- The changeover day is flexible and the property is available to rent during the summer season July & August
- Payment options : Euros by bank transfer
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking
- The remaining balance is requested 4 weeks prior to the rental period
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE
HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR BOOKING
LOCAL TRAVEL INFORMATION
Brittany Ferries (From Portsmouth ferry port)
- St Malo (29 km drive to the property)
Condor Ferries :
- Poole to St Malo ferry crossings are available all year round.
- Weymouth/St Malo crossings operate only in the spring and summer seasons
Further afield : Very economical ferry prices:
- Dover – Calais crossing (Company SeaFrance) 280 miles drive to Malo, the roads are excellent and why not stop at Honfleur for lunch by the harbor (near Le Havre) beautiful place a real must!
Rennes INT Airport : 60 km (45 min drive to the property)
Compagnie EasyJet :
Nantes INT Airport : 163 km (1 hour 45 min drive from the property)
Ryanair low cost flights
- London / Standsted
- London Gatwick
- Bristol (seasonal)
Brest INT Airport
- Birmingham (seasonal from July)
Depart London St-Pancras – Arrive Rennes (5 hours 24 minutes)
TGV : Paris to Rennes : 1 hr 26 mins