- Accommodantes 6/7 persons
- All amenities - 6 km
- Bakers - 1 km
- Beaches 6 km
- Cafés / Restaurants - 50 m
- Covered terrace
- Dinan 23 km
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Saint Malo ferry port - 22 km
- Saturday changeover
- Secluded grounds
- St Cast Marina - 13 km
- Suitable for the elderly
- Sun terrace
- WiFi connection
Property near the beaches
Enjoy : La Villa Ky-lan for its fabulous location, proximity to some of the finest sandy beaches in France as well as being close to the tourist towns of Saint Malo, Dinan and Dinard. Big enough for 6/8 people, beautifully decorated and great value. This property is definitely a wonderful place to stay for a very enjoyable family holiday…
The Location : A real must! within just a very short walking distance from “La Port de Guildo” boasting an excellent restaurant/bar named “Gilles de Bretagne” and 50 metres across the bridge you have a choice of a couple of cafes, bars, restaurant and pizzeria.
The Local Village : ‘Le Guildo’ is an easy 5 min stroll, the bakers are very good and one of the specialities is their ‘pain au chocolat”…. A stone`s throw from the bakers there is a crêperie, cafe/bar newsagents, pharmacy and a public sporting area with a tennis court and pétanque pits.
The Beaches : 6 km from the property you have a choice of 11 golden sandy beaches at St Jacut de la Mer and further afield more beaches, boutiques, restaurants/bars and a stunning marina at the seaside resort at Saint Cast Plage.
If you are feeling courageous, there is a small beach cove located within 20/25 mins walking distance from the property; on the whole it’s a lovely walk and when you reach the beach, you can continue along the coast and all the way to Saint Jacut de la Mer, guests do say that they find it extremely convenient that from the house you can reach the sea on foot!
About the property :
La Villa Ky-lan is light, spacious, well equipped, tastefully furnished and beautifully decorated throughout a real “home from home”. On the first floor there is a stunning sun roof balcony. Here you can chill out in the early evening and enjoy the lovely views of the ruins of “Le Chateau de Guildo”. The outside space boasts a good-sized, pretty, secluded garden with secure front gates. The sun terrace is nicely furnished with comfortable garden furniture and there is a covered terrace adjacent to the property equipped with a new ping-pong table.
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 2 double beds||► 2 single beds||► Cot|
|► Highchair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Fridge freezer||► Microwave||► Electric Oven|
|► Induction Hob||► Coffee machine||► Kettle,|
|► Toaster||► TV – UK & FR Sat||► CD player|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Weber BBQ||► Tables tennis|
|► Electric heating||► Sofa bed|
Ground floor :
- Sitting room, light, spacious and very comfortable, with access to the sun terrace and garden.
- Open-plan, kitchen / dining area, seating for 8 persons at ease.
- Utility room, equipped with washing machine etc…
- Bedroom 1 : Double bed (1,40)
- Ensuite shower room.
First floor :
- Bedroom 2 : Double bed (1,40) with direct access from the bedroom to the shared family bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 : Two single beds (0.90)
- Light and spacious family bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Sitting room with sofa bed, direct access to the sun roof terrace.
- Furnished sun roof terrace with lovely views overlooking the ruins of “Le Chateau de Guildo”.
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Compulsory cleaning fee : 45€
- Bed linen hiring service : 15€ / guest.
- Towels hiring service : 5€ / guest.
The payment for the above are requested onsite, at the end of your stay.
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Local management service.
- Local information pack.
|2019/2020 -Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Changeover Day||Min Stay (Nights)|
|04 Nov – 21 Dec||€550||flexible|
|22 Dec – 03 Jan – 2020||€750||flexible|
|04 Jan – 07 Feb||€560||flexible|
|08 Feb – 06 Mar||€590||flexible|
|07 Mar – 03 Apr||€560||flexible||7|
|04 Apr – 01 May||€730||flexible||7|
|02 May – 26 Jun||€700||flexible||7|
|27 Jun – 21 Aug||€1085||Saturday||7|
|22 Aug – 28 Aug||€1005||Saturday||7|
|29 Aug – 02 Oct||€700||Saturday||7|
|03 Oct – 16 Oct||€560||flexible||7|
|17 Oct – 30 Nov||€590||flexible||7|
|31 Oct – 18 Dec||€560||flexible||7|
|19 Dec – 02 Jan 2021||€760||flexible||7|
- Saturday changeover day during the summer holidays, other periods are flexibile.
- Payment options : Euros by bank transfer.
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- The remaining balance is due to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
- During cold spells, the heating is inclusive.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
St Malo Ferry Port – 22 km
International Airport – Dinard/Pleurtuit – 13 km
Ryanair low cost flights
Local Transport Dinard Airport :
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Villa Ky-Lan….
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Villa Ky-Lan. It is a lovely property, ideal for a family holiday and well located to access the beautiful local beaches and many points of interest such as Dinan and Dinard. Judith was always very helpful, before we booked, we gave her our criteria’s and she recommended La Villa Ky-Lan. We were delighted with her choice and she was very easy to contact before and during our holiday.
- Review Submitted 28 Sep 2019