- Accommodates 9 persons
- All amenities - 5 km
- Beaches - 8 km
- Cafés / restaurants - 5 km
- Changeover Saturday
- Dinan 5 km
- Dinard Airport - 14 km
- Golf course 9 holes - 7km
- Great for kids all ages
- Heated indoor pool
- Pets welcome
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Secluded grounds
- St Malo ferry port - 25 km
- Suitable for the elderly
- Sun terrace
- Tourist towns nearby
- WiFi connection
Property near to Dinan and sandy beaches
Pleslin Trigavou – 5 km from Dinan : Country house with heated indoor swimming pool, the property is totally secluded within its own extensive grounds and ideally located in a calm peaceful hamlet surrounded by countryside. The heated indoor pool is available from 02 May to 02 October 2020. All your immediate basic needs are found at Pleslin/Trigavou or Languenan 5 min drive; these include:- the village shop, bakery, cafe, bar, newsagent. Hypermarkets and extensive range of shops can be found at Dinan (5 km), Dinard (15 km) and St Malo (22 km).
La Pierre Blanche is within very easy reach of the beautiful ‘Côte de Emerald (the Emerald Coast) 10 mins drive away, boosting fabulous golden fine sandy beaches at St Jacut de la Mer and Lancieux. Nearby you have very popular Edwardian sea-side resort of Dinard, the medieval town of Dinan and the beautiful old town of St Malo. This location is very attractive for sporting activities such as boating, surfing, Swimming, fishing, horse riding, tennis and golf.
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks GR34|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► 2 King beds||► 5 single beds||► Cot|
|► Highchair||► Tumble dryer||► Dishwasher|
|► Washing machine||► Microwave||► Fridge freezer|
|► Electric Oven||► Gas Hob||► Coffee machine|
|► Kettle, toaster||► TV – UK Sat||► CD player|
|► DVD player||► Iron and board||► Hair dryer|
|► Garden furniture||► Sun loungers||► Barbecue|
|► Pool table||► Baby foot||► Children’s toys|
|► Gas heating||► VTT bikes|
La Pierre Blanche retains the feeling of a warm family home and is absolutely ideal for a large family or 2 families sharing. The location is an excellent base for visiting and this property has definitely all you require for a wonderful family holiday!…..
Ground floor :
- Open-plan, spacious lounge dining area.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Utility room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Conservatory – large table and chairs (max 10 persons) the table can easily be converted into a pool table.
- Access direct from the conservatory into the heated pool area (the sliding doors leading to the pool can be closed and padlocked for extra security)
First floor :
- Bedroom 1 : King-sized bed
- Bedroom 2 : Two single beds
- Bathroom : with bath and shower curtain.
- Separate toilet.
Second floor :
- Bedroom 3 : King-sized bed.
- Bedroom 4 : Three singles beds.
- Mezzanine / childrens’ play area – good selection of toys provided.
- Shower room with toilet.
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- During the high/peak season : 29 June – 30 Aug 2019 the linen/towels and the end of stay clean are inclusive.
- Compulsory end of stay, cleaning charge : 75€
- Bed linen and towels hiring service – 10€ per person
The payment for the above are requested onsite at the end of your stay..
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Local management service.
- Local information pack.
|2020 Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Changeover Day||Min Stay (Nights)|
|04 Jan – 27 Mar||€675.00||flexible||7|
|28 Mar – 01 May||€795,00||Saturday|
|02 May – 22 May|| €850,00 ||Saturday||7|
|23 May – 26 Jun||€1050.00||Saturday||7|
|27 Jun – 10 Jul||€1450.00||Saturday|
|11 Jul – 28 Aug||€1850.00||Saturday||7|
|29 Aug – 02 Oct||€850.00||flexible||7|
|03 Oct – 18 Dec||€675.00||flexible||7|
|19 Dec – 03 Jan 2021||€850.00||Saturday||7|
- Changeover day : Saturday during mid, high and peak seasons, other periods flexible.
- Payment options : Euros or Sterling by bank transfer.
- The remaining balance is due to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- £500 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
- Long winter lets available at very reasonably prices.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
| By Ferry|
St Malo Ferry Port : 25 km
International Airport – Dinard/Pleurtuit : 14 km
Ryanair low cost flights
Local Transport Dinard Airport :