Address: La Tannerie - 10 Quai de Tallard - 2210 Dinan
1) A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking.
2) The balance of the rent is payable 4 weeks before the start of the rental period. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
3) The £300 / €300 returnable damage deposit cheque – We request this cheque to be posted to the following address, 2 weeks prior to your arrival: Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130, Crehen, Brittany France. Your damage deposit cheque will be retained and returned to you within 2 weeks after your departure, after satisfactory property inspection. This cheque is required in case of damage to the property or it’s contents. However the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the client’s liability to the owner.
4) The rental period shall commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and finish at 10am on the day of departure. We are not obliged to offer the accommodation before the stated arrival time and the client shall not be entitled to remain after the stated departure time, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
5) The maximum number of people to reside in the property must not exceed the number stated unless you have been given written permission. It is not permitted to park caravans or pitch tents in the surrounding land or in the courtyard.
6) Compulsory end of holiday cleaning fee 90€, we ask for this sum to be paid onsite at the end of your stay. On the morning of departure we request that you leave the property in a reasonable condition – i.e. general tidy up, empty the dishwasher and remove all foods from the fridge and your rubbish from the property. If for some reason this request is not carried out, we reserve the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover any extra cleaning costs if the property has been left in unacceptable condition.
7) Pillows and duvets are provided – Bed linen & towels service available upon request we ask for this payment to be made onsite at the end of your stay. Double Bed : 30€ (1 guest 25€) Single bed : 15€, Towels : 6€ per guest (1 bath & hand towel ) :
8) Under no circumstances shall the owners liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.
9) In the event of a cancellation, the client is advised to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy to include cancellation cover and also cover for personal belongings and public liability as these are not covered by the owners insurance.