House-Hunting – The French Dream !
Just imagine strolling back from the local market in the beautiful Brittany sunshine! You’re shopping bags are full of fresh king prawns, a baguette, artisanal tapenade, saucisson, a sticky camembert and a handful of beautiful fresh strawberries! You can’t wait to enjoy these treats on your cosy sun terrace, this may be just a dream! but let us help your French dream become reality…..
The services we have to offer : (No hidden fees)
- We not only pride ourselves on providing a professional service, but most importantly with a very friendly approach. We aim to build a rapport with our clients to make the entire process of purchasing your ‘dream home’ as stress-free as possible…
- We Contact the local Estate Agents and Notaires to discuss your personal requirements based on your completed property search form and occasionally, we also have a network of contacts for private sales.
- Every suitable property, we will endeavor to visit personally where possible.
- Photos and Descriptions of properties that meet your specifications via mail.
- Scheduled appointments for viewing the appropriate properties with the local Estate Agents or Notaires will be arranged prior to your arrival, we will accompany you during these visits.
- Negotiating offers and interpreting, where required.
- If required, we will be delighted to arrange suitable accommodation for your stay and provide you with the relevant information for the ferry operators, car hire and flights.
Purchasing you property :
- Accompanying you to the agent or the local Notaire’s office where you will sign the necessary documents for the purchase of your property.
- Compromis de Vente -1st signature : Upon request we can sign this document on your behalf in your absence (fee: 220 euros) but we need to notify the Notaire or the Estate Agent. He will then draw up a document called a “procuration” which you must sign authorizing us the power of attorney; this could save you a lot of expense from making a special trip to France to sign this document.
Finally, that very special day when your French dream has become reality :
- Acte de Vente (The completion) : This document we will gladly sign on your behalf, but the Notaire does prefer to have the presence of the purchaser at this final stage.