for rental - Apartment with Shared Heated Pool
- Accommodates 5 persons
- All amenities - 1 km
- Bakers - 800 m
- Beaches - 5 km
- Bus services in Pleurtuit
- Cafés / Restaurants 1 km
- Car not essential
- Cycle path - 1 km
- Dinard 5 km
- Dinard Airport - 6 km
- Golf course 9 hole - 5 km
- Great for kids all ages
- Heated outdoor pool
- Mont Saint Michel 55 km
- Outside dining
- Pet friendly
- Private parking space
- Secluded garden with gate
- St Malo ferry port - 15 km
- Suitable for the elderly
- Sun terrace
- Supermarket - 1 km
- Tourist towns nearby
- WiFi connection
Enjoy : La Villa for its spacious, comfortable and very clean and cosy accommodation, big enough to accommodate 4 adults and 1 child at ease! the shared heated pool, secluded pretty garden and sun terrace, private parking, and proximity to our wonderful sandy beaches and popular tourist towns…..
The Location : The residence is located on the outskirts of the friendly village of Pleurtuit within easy walking distance of it and just 5 km from the Emerald coast at Dinard. Here you have an excellent choice of beautiful sandy beaches, coastal walks, sightseeing, boutiques, restaurants, bars and activities. Alternatively, there are literally dozens of beaches both large and small and all immaculate within 10/20 mins drive from the property.
A car really isn’t essential as there are frequent bus services from Pleurtuit to the surrounding area, including the popular tourist towns of Dinard, Dinan and St Malo. There is also a cycle path 1 km from the property; this takes you to either Dinard or Dinan, the choice is yours! Dinard Airport is 6 km from the property, the taxi fare costs about 12€.
The Residence with shared pool: La Villa belongs to a well maintained 2.5 acre residence, originally an old manor house and outbuildings which has been converted into 12 attractive apartments. The heated swimming pool (6 m x 12 m) is open in the summer months of July and August and is uniquely for residences and guests use only. Within the vast grounds, there is a small fishing lake, surrounded by trees and guests are permitted to fish if they so desire. There is plenty of space for children to play games or cycle within the grounds.
The Local Village : Within a 10 minute stroll, all your immediate needs are found at Pleurtuit, boasting several restaurants and bars which are very good together with all of the local amenities you would expect to find in a small town, the essentials being:- a good-sized mini supermarket, an excellent patisserie and butchers, bank, post office and a pharmacy.
About The Property : Very appealing light and cosy duplex apartment, comfortably furnished together with good bedding. La Villa is well equipped and located in a peaceful area, allowing you a very relaxing time when you are not out and about! The property overlooks the grounds of the residence and the swimming pool. The terraced area is equipped with garden furniture and a barbecue for outdoor alfresco dining. The garden is secluded and the entrance to the property has a secure front garden gate. The private parking space is next to La Villa.
Local Activities - Dinard 5 km
|► Attraction parks||► Kids beach clubs||► Costal walks|
|► Sea water pools||► Cycle routes||► Sea excursions|
|► Zoo||► Grand aquarium||► Spa complex|
|► Chateaux||► Golf courses||► Mini golf|
|► Karting||► Bowling||► Fishing|
|► Sailing club||► Horse riding||► Cinema|
|► Dinard Casino||► Exhibitions||► Public play park|
|► Double bed||► 2 single beds||► Children’s Z bed|
|► Highchair||► Dishwasher||► Washing machine|
|► Electric Oven||► Microwave||► Fridge freezer|
|► Kettle, toaster||► Electric hob||► Coffee machine|
|► Iron and board||► TV – UK Sat||► DVD player|
|► Hair dryer||► Garden furniture||► Barbecue|
|► Electric heating|
Ground floor :
- Bedroom 1 : Twin beds, possibility to convert into a double bed upon request.
- Bathroom : Bath with shower screen, separate toilet.
- Open-plan kitchen living / dining area, with French doors leading to the terrace and garden.
First floor :
- Bedroom 2: Double bed this bedroom is equipped with a Z bed suitable for a young child.
- En-suite shower room and toilet,
Linen, towels and end of holiday clean :
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Compulsory 45€ cleaning charge.
- Bed linen hiring service – 15€ / person
- Towels hiring service – 5€ / person.
The payment for the above are requested onsite at the end of your stay..
- Languages spoken English & French.
- Local management service.
- Local information pack.
|2019 – Rental Period||Per Week Euros||Changeover Day||Min Stay (Nights)|
|06 Oct 2018 – 28 Jun 2019||€595.00||flexible||7|
|29 Jun – 30 Aug||€820.00||Saturday||7|
|31 Aug – 27 Sept||€550.00||flexible||7|
|28 Sept – 03 Jan 2020||€495.00||flexible||7|
- Saturday Changeover day in the high/peak season (29 June – 30 August) .
- Payment options: Euros or Sterling by bank transfer.
- 20% deposit is required to secure this booking.
- We request the remaining balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
- Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the rental period, require full payment at the time of booking.
- £200 returnable damage deposit cheque: 2 weeks prior to arrival, please send by post to the following address, – Brittany Connections, La Ville Oudry, 22130 Crehen, FRANCE.
- Heating charges – During the low and mid seasons (Oct 2018 to April 2019 & Oct to Dec 2019) allowance 500 KW per week. Anything consumed over this limit will be charged at local tariff EDF rates.
- Long winter lets available at very reasonably prices.
How To Proceed With Your Booking
Local Travel Information
St Malo Ferry Port : 15 km
International Airport – Dinard/Pleurtuit – 6 km
Ryanair low cost flights
Local Transport Dinard Airport :
Very relaxing holiday, wonderful accommodation with a very clean heated pool
The location is excellent, within walking distance to the village with all amenities, Dinard and the coast only a short drive away. The villa was very clean and well equipped, it had everything we needed, we also very much appreciated the lovely garden and terrace. We had a fabulous holiday and we have every intention of returning in the near future! Thank you Judith.
- Review submitted – Aug 2017
A very pleasant stay
We had a very pleasant stay at the villa. The villa offers a real comfort, facilities are complete. The large living room opening onto the garden offers peace and quiet. If you have a baby, there is no need to bring anything. Judith takes care of everything. It’s just perfect. The heated pool allows to enjoy outside the villa. It is a little peace of heaven and an invitation to stay there again.
- Review submitted – July 2017
Great family place to stay
A great place to stay, swimming pool was a great bonus, even with the inclement weather, being a heated pool made it. La Villa was clean and very well equipped. Booking was easy and Judith was very friendly and helpful. A nice quiet spot but still close enough to all the places you would want to visit. All in all a great holiday had by all.
- Review submitted – Sept 2016
Perfect place, we had everything we needed
We had a very pleasant stay at la villa. The place had everything you need to cook, to sleep, to relax… The swimming pool was very nice, big and a good temperature. It was also safe for our little child. the location is very good, very central, 15 min driving to the beach or cities. We recommend a villa and thanks to Judith who was very helpful.
- Review submitted – Aug 2016
Ideal property, great location
La Villa was perfect for our needs – a good size, well-equipped, and well suited to our young family with space to eat and let the kids play outside. The pool (fenced off to protect the little ones) was a great addition and used several times. A picturesque and peaceful rural location yet convenient for local shops etc. Gorgeous beaches only a short drive away and we also visited St Malo, Dinan, and Mont St Michel.
- Review submitted – July 2016